Wednesday 14 December 2011

uni end times

so here is my section of space at our final exhibition...
Having chosen to focus purely on skating i decided my presentation too had to have further visual reference to skating... so my brother whacked these out for me to my specs...
(here he is doing some off cut art)
so here are my boards after our long ass train journey. heavier than they looked :l
aaaaaaand here is me looking pretty tiered with my experiments in types of paper, coating/varnishes AND SO ON!
anyway, so heres a closer look at what i ended up with.. i do rather enjoy my hanging portfolio display.. and the image tat crosses two boards..
the shoes ended up coming off after a few hours..
we also had to set up the same show in a completely different space, this is what it looked like there..
really liked the idea of having the boards hanging but perhaps could have gone about it in a better way... hmmm!
anyway, so that was my final uni degree show..

No comments:

Post a Comment